I thought these questions were great and I would challenge people in OK to ask, on a state level, what our legislators think.
1. Do you support couples having access to safe and effective birth control options, including emergency contraception?
2. Do you agree that for women to achieve equality, they must have access to family planning services, including birth control and contraception?
3. Do you support requiring health insurance plans that cover prescription drugs to cover birth control and contraception?
4. Do you support expanding current federal funding for Title X and Medicaid so that women with low incomes have more access to birth control options?
5. Do you support requiring pharmacies to dispense birth control to patients without discrimination or delay?
6. Do you support comprehensive sex education being taught in schools that includes information about abstinence, contraception and how to avoid sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV/AIDS?
7. Do you support the Prevention First and Access to Birth Control (ABC) Acts?